Rental vs. Purchase
Should you rent or purchase your water treatment system?
When you do the math, renting is the best option!
Most people divide the yearly rental into the installed cost of the system to determine the “buy back”. But that doesn’t take into account the value of the included service.
Our unique approach makes it more cost-effective to rent because not only are service and parts included but also replacement of the system down the road! It takes the worry out of water treatment for less. Here are some of the advantages:
- Service, parts & internal medias are included!
- Replacement of the system, whether from age or hard use, is included!
- Never-ending equipment warranties, — including labor — for as long as you rent!
- Over half the yearly rent comes back to you in service & parts.
- Well water can and does change, and if yours does, we will exchange your system for another of comparable value at no additional charge. If you need to add a system, that’s easy too.
- We send a reminder postcard for a thorough annual service, but you can have the system serviced whenever you think it needs it.
- If you move, you can have the system removed at no additional charge or the new owners can take over.
- The agreement is month-to-month. You can cancel at any time and have the system removed at no additional charge.